Sunday, June 12, 2011

A review of Aloe Vera Lips

My husband Mick was just about to start his round of golf when he felt a searing pain in his thumb - he realised he had been stung by a bee. The pain and swelling was growing by the second. He retrieved his Aloe Lips from his golf bag, applied it and immediately felt relief from the pain and the swelling quickly subsided. Everyone should keep an Aloe Lips handy at all times.

Sent in by Jane Skelton


When every I go somewhere, I like to take every thing that I will need and at the same time, try and pack light.
That means really thinking about what I put in my bag. When it comes to what I might need in the way of a first aid kit for myself or those around me, there is nothing better then the Aloe Lips.

Aloe Lips is 100% Aloe Vera in a little tube. About the size of a lipstick.
This little Aloe Vera stick can be used for many things.

Dry cracked lips.
Stinks, both from insects and plants.
All sorts of front line skin care.
Soothes cold sores.
First call for sunburn.
Moisturising in cold and hot temperatures.
Use it to rub on joints to ease the stiffness.
To name but a few…

It really is amazing how much goodness and protection that is packed into one small tube.

It is so impressing to me with it versatility that I always have one in my coat pocket, car, bike bag, kiatchen, bathroom allotment shed and where every I might be. Now you might think that this is going to far, but that’s just me.

Wonderful stuff and I would not be without it.


The ingredients in the aloe lips balm are:

Aloe Barbadensis extract (Stabilized Aloe Vera Extract), Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Petrolatum, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Beeswax, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) wax, Myristyl Myristate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera), Ozokerite, Flavour, Allantoin, Propylparaben


No comments: