Thursday, October 06, 2011

A Review of Aloe Vera Gel:

Aloe Vera Gel:

Before you buy Aloe Vera Gel, make sure you read our entire warning first.

I know that you have been looking for information on Aloe Vera Gel. Therefore, you will know how hard it is to find good solid facts on the product and what it does.

In this post I am going to give you the real low down on the product; that is all the good, the bad and the ugly.

By the end of it, you will know everything you need in order to pick it up for yourself, or forget about it and move on.


There are many fans of Aloe Vera Gel; history’s first recorded fan of Aloe Vera was Cleopatra, the ancient Egyptian queen. The product has become very popular of late after endorsements from US and British celebrities. Among them, Brad Pitt, Victoria Beckham. The celebrity Make-up Artist Carolee Brown uses Aloe Vera products to enhance the beauty of stars like Michelle Pfeiffer, Tea Leoni, and Julia Roberts. The “Dancing with the Stares” dancer Karina Smirnoff uses aloe Vera for everything from soothing blisters to reducing wrinkles.

Aloe Vera Gel is also endorsed by International sports people who use it to repair injuries and maintain wellbeing.


You can always tell a good product from a poor one by the amount of media coverage it has gained. It is even more inspiring when you see a product talked about in the media that you know has not paid for the coverage.

Aloe Vera is often given special attention in top newspapers and magazines around the world. This shows you just how respected the product is; only the best products get free features in the media. It is also gaining huge support from the medical world.


What is Aloe Vera Gel?

In a word, Aloe Vera gel is magic, but it is not secret magic. The gel comes form a plant (Aloe Vera) that is grown in the warmer places of the world. The Aloe Vera plant is a succulent whose inner leaves contain a gel that is thick, gelatinous and taste horrible.

However, the gel is the most natural creative mixture of an antibiotic, an astringent coagulating agent, a pain inhibitor, and a growth stimulator, whose function is to accelerate the healing of injured surfaces





The Aloe Vera leaf has four layers:

The rind - this is the greenish outer layer of the Aloe Vera leaf.

The sap – which is a layer of bitter tasting liquid that lies under the rind and surrounds the gel.

Mucilage gel - this is the inner leaf area which surrounds the gel.

The gel - This is the center part of the leaf is known as the Aloe Vera, inner gel.

How does it work?

I do not want to get too technical here, sufficient to say that the plants natural anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action combined within its nutritional constituents promote cell growth and therefore healing.

Is there proof that it does work?

To look for proof that Aloe Vera does actually do anything. I looked everywhere except to the companies that market it. The reason that I did not read any of the company stuff is that I thought that they are bound to talk about it in a positive light purely because they sell it and want you custom.

So I actually spent some time hunting around to see if I could find many people that had in reality gotten results, that weren’t from the company’s website.

I actually found more positive feedback than I expected; I looked in forums, I read books, newspapers and spoke to people that I knew used the gel.

While the vast amount of people said that, “it’s not a miracle solution,” Aloe Vera Gel does have a very tangible effect on a lot of people’s health.

Users spoke of “ the speed that burns were healed”

“Severe gastric problems. I started taking Aloe Vera gel and I have been feeling 100% better and I will continue to take 2 oz before every meal.”

“ My neighbor grows her own and blends Aloe Vera leaves with oatmeal and pineapple and takes it in a shot glass every morning. She has lost a lot of weight!

“eating a big chunk of aloe every morning for the last year. and I haven’t been sick with the cold or flu. when everybody around were sick

“After 3 weeks my IBS had reduced and nearly completely gone. I was also seeing a difference with my skin and energy.

“As a yoga teacher I am convinced that regular intake of aloe Vera juice helps with my flexibility. I drink 60ml in the morning and 60ml before my evening meal.

“Aloe Vera has helped my life to turn around. I suffered from ME (chronic fatigue) and by drinking 60ml of 100% aloe Vera gel daily on an empty stomach I managed to get my energy back to the point that now I am able to run 10km 3 times a week.

I could go on with pages and pages here; but I think that you get the picture.
Normal people leading simple lives with health problems know that Aloe Vera Gel gives them a better quality of life…It is all over the net, you can go read it for your self, if you wish.




The Bad

I searched for hours to find a “ bad” statement and the nearest that I got to it was:

“I'm not suggesting it doesn't work, just didn't for me. Anything is worth a try and I hope it works for you.

The other “bad” thing about Aloe Vera is, that it does not “cure”

If you take Aloe Vera Gel to help with arthritis, for instance; it will take a while to take effect (20-60 days) and if you stop taking your morning dose the arthritis will return.

I know this because I drink Aloe Vera and stopped for a while and all the aches and pains came back. This says to me that dinking Aloe Vera gel is a management control measure. It cannot be used on one-off occasions when you feel in need of an energizer.


The Ugly
There are many forms of Aloe Vera out there, some watered down so much that it is not really worth spending money on.

As you see in the “Good” statements above you can “grow you own” but what about the rest of us; we have to buy and there is the crunch. Pure certified Aloe Vera Gel cost quite a bit. (I have never seen it on offer). If you want the best, you have to pay the price and I really do not think that it is worth drinking any thing but the best.

The UK is £20.22 and US $16.95 that is for one liter, which is about 25 days worth.

I think that the best website to purchase your Aloe Vera Gel from is Aloe Vera Gel because they offer an actual guarantee of 60 days where if you’re not happy you can actually return that product. This is important because if it does not work for you then your have lost nothing. Also this website will deliver within 48 hrs.

So, there you have it. What I would suggest is that start talking to people about health problems, particularly skin or arthritis and I am sure you will meet somebody who uses Aloe Vera and see what they have to say.

Aloe Vera is magic Click here to try for yourself from the secure, official supplier

No comments: