Thursday, March 22, 2012

Multi Purpose Detergent

Hello. I have not written on this blog for some time because we had a bit of a family crises.
My grandson of one month old nearly died. He was rushed into hospital with a very high temperature and it turned out to be mannerists, which in the extreme can be very dangerous. In fact, I have a friend who lost their little girl to the disease. This was some thirty years ago but even so, it was a very bad week for all of us. You feel so helpless

I must say that the British national health service is very good at times like this and I get very annoyed when people slag "them off" the health service has always looked after me and mine.

The grandson: Oliver is fine now and is back at home as if nothing happen. Children are so resultant as well as being very vulnerable.

Oliver trouble all stated with a tummy upset, which God knows where that comes from. You often hear " do not touch that it is dirty” Well I for one believe in a bit of dirt. Nothing the matter with it. I used to play on bombsites in London when I was a child and I have spent my working life looking after animals, muck, and all.

The problem to my mind is that we are all too clean.

Talking of being clean brings to mind Forever Aloe MPD. That Multi Purpose Detergent is made from Aloe Vera.

It is a very versatile cleaning product that you can use on your dishes, floor, bathroom, or anywhere else that you have to clean. It is a case of one cleaner fits all. A concentrated liquid detergent that really is great for lifting grime, cutting through grease and removing stubborn stains and at the same time destroying bacteria.

In addition, this is a product that is environmentally friendly as well as being very cost effect because you only need buy one product to do every thing.


Look At MPD Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello i used aloe vera petroleum jelly in my rectum

i think the aloe vera has latex or anthraquinone or aloin

when i used it in rectum i felt my rectum is melting
and also when i used it in my eyelid i feel it melt

now i feel i have rectocele

and now the petroleum jelly i think has moved to my stomach

and my back

what shell i do

i cant tell my family because they wont like it and my religion

and i am shy to tell the doctor
and if i bring medicine i cant store it in the house because my family will saw it


is there a way to remove vaseline or aloin